Are You Psychic?
Question from a reader:
Good news. Everybody has psychic abilities! Including you. 🙂 Some people are just more tapped into it than others.
“Before my great nan died, whenever the phone rang early in the morning every time I was with my dad my stomach dropped. The last Christmas we had with her, I asked my cousin do you think this will be our last Christmas with nan? And he said no, but I said yes it will be. Then the day she died I was at my dad’s house and the phone rang early in the morning. Somehow I knew. I’m still confused how I was going to find out. Does this mean I have a little bit of a physic ability or just a one timer sixth sense?”
When you have a premonition, of sorts, this is what we call precognition.
Those abilities can be recognized and developed with a little patience and hard work.
I’ve written a few blog posts on psychic development and other topics pertaining to psychics that you might find helpful:
- Does everyone have psychic abilities?
- How Being Psychic Works
- Psychics and Spirituality (How belief systems affect readings)
- 5 Ways to Recognize Your Intuition
- 5 Ways to Develop Your Intuition
- How to Contact Your Spirit Guides Part 1
- How to Contact Your Spirit Guides Part 2
- How to Contact Your Spirit Guides Part 3
- The One Thing You Must Do Before Developing Your Psychic Abilities
- How To Be More Discerning With Spirit Communication
- Breaking Down Psychic Abilities
Enjoy this post? Subscribe to get ass-kicking inspiration delivered to your inbox.
New to Spirituality?
Look up the meanings behind commonly used spiritual terminology and concepts in the Spirituality Encyclopedia.