Discernment – or – The Top 6 Things You Should Tell To Fuck Off
Fear is just. Not. My. Thing.
When I read something – be it a spiritual book or a blog post or some channelled message, I want it to leave me feeling inspired, empowered, full of love and ready to take on anything. That’s how I know it’s coming from a good place.
I’ve said before as well that my sniff test for any information I come across is, “Does this smell like love, or does this wreak of fear?” and that’s my mechanism for discernment.
Anything that remotely looks like fear – I’m like, “Nope.”
That being said, there are a certain few things that tend to fall into that category, so without further pomp and circumstance, here’s my next #Fuckit15 post – the top 6 things that make me say, “Fuck off”:
1. If something or someone tries to make you dependent on them. E.g. “I’m the only person who can save you/fix you/love you/communicate this information to you”… FUCK OFF.
2. If something leaves you feeling afraid. FUCK OFF!
3. If something leaves you feeling like you need to be rescued. FUCK. The fuck. OFF.
4. If something leaves you feeling powerless or that you are not in control of your life. Fuck off.
5. If something leaves you feeling unworthy. FUCK. OFF.
6. Doomsday predictions, evil aliens, evil entities, demons, the devil, hell, evil -period., negative entity attachments, black magic, the boogey man, things that live under your bed and go bump in the night, the monster in your closet, incubi, succubi, reptillians, galactic wars and the goddamn tooth fairy if she’s acting like bitch… FEEEEECK. FUCK. OFF.
Who needs it? Why do you need it? Why would you want it? Why do you cling to it?
Especially when there’s SO MUCH LOVE! Just sitting there waiting for you to SEE it.
Surrender. To. Love.
“But what about the Lucifer Experiment and the Illuminati–”
My first reaction to the reading was WOW. Your words captured a theme woven into my life right now. The reading has emboldened me to take back my power and inspired me to research some books, get back to meditating and provided a focus.Dina